Wednesday, November 14, 2007

#9 News Feeds


Computer Geek Award
Originally uploaded by eecue
I meant to say last time that before #8 came along I had never heard of RSS. Am I the only one? When I finally accessed my bloglines account I had a play around and added a few feeds through their search tool. I found it to be really simple and straightforward. During this exercise I have taken a look at all of the suggested websites and didn't find any of them as user friendly. I added one feed through technorati and would have liked to look at feedster but think they are updating or something. I am still loving flickr (pictures say a thousand words don't they?). Hence the picture, I think I deserve something like this after overcoming such extreme ignorance during the last few weeks!!!

No comments: