Tuesday, November 27, 2007

#12 - #23 Rollyo, Del.icio.us, Technorati, Web 2.0, Library 2.0, Wikis, Learning 2.0 Sandbox Wiki, Online Productivity, Web 2.0 Awards, You Tube etc

PHEW!!! I have spent the last hour blasting through all of this as this is my final time to play with 2.0 in this capacity. My favourites from this last frantic sprint to the end would have to be finding the wikis with book reviews (always helpful when you run out of ideas for reading material or want to try something new) and the web 2.0 awards site. I spent a few minutes looking at the health site (peertrainer?) that won. These awards are a really helpful tool to find good quality websites on specific topics. You tube I have played around with at home as my boyfriend is completely OBSESSED by it! I really enjoyed taking part in this learning program. All I could have wished for was more time to complete it more thoroughly!!!!

No comments: